Close this search box.

Registering with the Practice

Please first check to see if you live within our boundary

Online Registration

If you wish to register a child under 14 or new born baby please use the registration forms at the bottom of this page.

New Adult Patient Registration form

To register with the practice you must reside within our catchment area.

Our Practice Catchment Area

Practice Map – Z- 01 2012 with outline 26 01 2012

You download, complete and email the practice the appropriate registration form below. We will email to confirm successful registration. Submission of the form alone does not confirm registration.

Alternatively, you can print and complete the Registration form and hand it in at Reception.

If you are on regular repeat medication we advise booking a face to face or telephone consultation once you have registered, to ensure that you continue to receive your repeat prescriptions.

We do not require patients to present identification to complete registration with the practice but we reserve the right to request identification at any time.

If you are a parent or person with parental responsibility registering a child under 16 years of age, you will need to present identification to Reception, such as the Birth Certificate, to complete the Registration process.

Photographic identification, such as Passport or Drivers Licence, has to be presented to Reception to sign up for online access, which we strongly advise all patients to do.

Download Forms

You may download, print and complete the relevant forms:

Adult Registration Form

Child under 14 Registration Form

New Born Baby Registration Form

Who is entitled to free health care treatment from the NHS?

You are entitled to free necessary treatment from the NHS if you are either:

  • a full time student from any country on a course for more than 6 months
  • studying on a course of any duration which is substantially funded by the UK Government
  • from a country which is part of the European Union (EU) *
  • from a country which is not from the European Union (EU) that has a bilateral agreement
  • the husband or wife of any of the above and living here whilst your wife or husband is a student
  • a dependent of any of the above: A dependent is any child under 16 or under 19 if in full time education
  • More information and a list of countries with bilateral arrangements can be found at the Department of Health website. 

* If you are a student from another country in the European Union, here for less than 6 months, you will require a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which must be obtained from your home country.

Will I need health care insurance?

If you are not covered by any of the above it is advisable to ensure you have adequate health care insurance as payment will be necessary if you receive any health care in this country.

The following services are free of charge for everyone:

Emergency treatment in any Accident and Emergency department

  • Emergency treatment in any NHS Walk-in Centre providing Accident and Emergency type services
  • Treatment for certain infectious diseases
  • Compulsory psychiatric treatment
  • Family planning services (sexual health)