Address:King's College Hospital
Ground Floor, 94-104 Denmark Hill
Telephone:020 3299 5000
Usual Opening Times
|Monday||9am – 7:30pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 7:30pm|
|Wednesday||1pm – 7:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am to 7:30 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am to 7:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 10:30 am appointment only|
We offer a range of ways to use our sexual health services. These include self-testing, a walk-in clinic, and appointments for people with issues that need to be seen by a doctor or nurse. You can also visit to pick up condoms and pregnancy tests and to get advice.
Ways you can use our sexual health services
Free STI self-testing kits
If you have no symptoms and would like a sexual health screening:
- come in to the Centre and order a self-test kit. You can choose to either take the kit away with you there and then, or have it delivered to an address of your choice. You will get your results by text, usually within 3 days.
- alternatively, order a free self-test kit from the Sexual Health London website. The kit will be delivered discreetly to your home and you will get your results within 4 days. This service is available to residents of most London boroughs, including Southwark and Lambeth. See the Sexual Health London website for full details.
Alternatively you can use the walk-in service and we will assess the most appropriate way for you to get what you need. A member of staff will discuss with you why you have come in and then either direct you to the self-testing service, offer you a slot in the walk-in clinic, or book you an appointment.
We will offer you an appointment if you prefer. This means you will have a specific time to come in and you won’t have to wait as long once you are here. Currently, appointments are only available to people who come in to the Centre.
What we offer
- Information, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhoea, trichomoniasis, herpes, warts, hepatitis and HIV
- Contraception, including emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Information about and referral for abortion
- Testing for bacterial vaginosis and thrush (candida)
- Free condoms
- Post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) for HIV
- Rapid (same-day) HIV testing.
For more information about a wide range of sexual health issues, visit www.fpa.org.uk and search for: leaflet and booklet downloads.