Sign up to GP online services and you’ll be able to use a website or app to:
- Make appointments, in particular have priority access to online booking only appointments
- Cancel an appointment
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Update your contact details
- Review your medications and known allergies
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
- Before we can complete the Online services registration process we will need to see two forms of identification at Reception. One of these I.D. items must include your photograph and one must contain your address. The I.D item confirming the address must be dated/valid within the last 3 months.