We are happy to announce our patients can access OHL social prescribing. They can help with many of the following:
- Helping clients to access online groups, activities and support.
- Housing issues: liaising with housing associations, environmental health, medical housing officer.
- Referral to Lewisham Foodbank
- Referral for telephone befriending (Call in Time, VSL)
- Referral to Good Gym for prescription collections and food shopping
- Home adaptations (I.e. getting a raised toilet seat)
- Transport applications (Blue Badge, Dial-a-Ride, Taxicard)
- Benefit/housing: support through referral to our adviser at Advice Lewisham.
- Liaising with social services for complex / safeguarding cases
- Applications for Link Line
- Signposting to other support, including Blind Aid, Lewisham Speaking Up, POWhER, Lewisham Refugee and Migrant Network, etc.
Patients who want to refer themselves to the social prescribing team, can do so via the link below. It take around 5 minutes to complete.