Local Urgent Care Centres

If you need medical advice when the surgery is closed contact NHS 111

If you have an urgent medical problem when the surgery is closed, contact SELDOC, the out of hours doctors service on 020 8693 9066. SELDOC is a large professional organisation run by doctors in South East London. We would advise calling SELDOC before attending an Urgent Care Centre.

Links to further information about SELDOC and Local Urgent Care centres are below

Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

Call 999 in an emergency If you have Chest pains and/or shortness of breath which constitutes an emergency.

Outwith the advertised opening times of the UCC you should go to your local A&E.  There are also dedicated areas to treat minor injuries within A&Es.

If you have a minor illness such as stomach upsets, coughs, running a high temperature then self-care, pharmacy or your GP is the answer.

If your injury happened a few days ago, or if it’s an old injury that has got worse again, please turn to your GP for advice.